Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Flying Witch Attacks In Mexico!



I poached this video from Athiest Rants.

Mexicans coming to the U.S. to do roofing, landscaping and agricultural work doesn't concern me.

The fact that their trained First Responders seek Emergency Services because they've been attacked by flying witches concerns me a great deal.

We have enough crazy people in this country.

What puzzles me is why fundamentalist, right-wing Republicans would oppose Mexican immigrants. If Mexicans are that superstitious and gullible, seems to me that Republicans would welcome them with open arms. They look like easy converts to me.

It's just a short philosophical skip and a hop from flying, broom-riding witches to crucified, resurrected carpenters.

And if la chupacabra isn't a snake-eating, tongue-speaking, Holy Spirit wannabe, I don't know what is!



That's some scary shit.

No comments: