Sunday, November 11, 2007

How you all doin'?


The girlfriend and I went out to Village West last night. We had dinner at Johnny Carino's and then went to Stanford and Sons to see Eric Schwartz. I'd never heard of the guy before, but he was pretty fucking funny.

We also won some free tickets for the 7:45 show on Friday, 11/16 to see Ted Alexandro. The girlfriend can't go next week so I will be deciding how to best utilize the tickets. Stay tuned.

Today instead of doing the predictable thing and staying at home to watch the Chiefs play the Broncos, I think I'm going to head down to the WWI museum at the Liberty Memorial. I was there exactly one year ago when it opened. But today it's free admission all day. SWEET!

It's time to honor the soldiers who have fought and died for over two centuries to afford me the priveledge of saying anything I want about anything I choose from the safety and comfort of my own home. If you can tear yourselves away from the football game, come on down and join me.

No comments: