Friday, November 30, 2007

Islamic Idiots Pissed Off Over a Fucking Teddy Bear

"KHARTOUM (Reuters) - A 7-year-old Sudanese student on Tuesday defended the British teacher accused of insulting Islam saying he had chosen to call a teddy bear Mohammad because it was his own name.

Gillian Gibbons, a 54-year-old teacher at the Unity High School in Khartoum, was arrested on Sunday after complaints from parents that she had insulted Islam's Prophet by allowing the bear to be named Mohammad. She is facing a third night in jail without being formally charged.

"The teacher asked me what I wanted to call the teddy," the boy said shyly, his voice barely rising above a whisper. "I said Mohammad. I named it after my name," he added
."




"One man brandished a giant sword, others carried axes, clubs, ceremonial swords and knives."




"They streamed out of mosques in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, shouting: "Kill her, kill her, kill her by firing squad."



Sign MailOnline's petition to free British teacher Gillian Gibbons





I give up.

I try to be tolerant. But demanding that a school teacher be executed or flogged because one of her students, named Mohammed, suggested naming the class teddy bear Mohammed, is just fucking ignorant and barbaric.

Muslims willingly choose to live a thousand years in the past. They make the Amish look like urban, HUMVEE Driving, condo-dwelling, hipsters.

I'm sick of it. SO WHAT that people may or may not insult Islam or mock Mohammed?

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Take a shave, shed the pajamas, have a bath, get an education, get a job and GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Know why Jesus doesn't eat M&Ms?



Because they keep falling through the holes in his hands!



THAT, my Muslim friends, is what they call LIGHTENING THE FUCK UP and getting a SENSE OF HUMOR!

http://www.liberator.net/humor/Jesus/Jesusjokes.html

http://www.happy-gods.com/jokes/jesusjokes.html

http://www.morticom.com/jokesjesus.htm

10 comments:

Mark Smith said...

All of which begs the question. And what do you get when you cross a Jehovah's Witness with a Hell's Angel?
Someone who knocks on your door on Saturday mornings and tells you to fuck off.
Good post!Surely worth a stoning or maiming.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I found this blog but it fucking sucks ass.

Trelvix said...

Aaron - fucking while sucking ass is punishable by stoning and death in some countries. Wait - dammit. I saw the point again!

Poodles said...

You are sooooo gonna get a fatwa on your ass!

kcmeesha said...

I think people in their own countries should do whatever they feel like. When they start screwing with citizens of other countries it stops being funny. Brits as always responded like pussies that they are. They could for example deport 1000 Sudanese every day the lady is in jail. It probably wouldn't help but sometimes you have to come down from the white horse and kick some ass.

Xavier Onassis said...

poodles - collecting fatwas is my latest hobby. They make my smile because they are so silly.

Kanga said...

Gotta say, our own home-grown ayatullahs are impotent wusses compared to Islamic ones. The Christian right is waning here in the US, thank (insert whatever deity or flying spaghetti monster you care to here.) Maybe Islam will have the same experience, but I doubt it any time soon.

Anonymous said...

I have been keenly watching this and staying on top of it to see how it pans out. It just amazes me as to how ignorant some people can REALLY GET! And here I was thinking I WAS REALLY BAD for someone else bogarting my last cigarette and drinking all my beer in the fridge. BUT A FRICKING TEDDY BEAR???? WTF??? Those radicals REALLY need to pick up a "nice", "calming", "peaceful" "sooothing" and relaxing hobby, something like pottery or fingerpainting (preferably ink, not human blood). All that head banging against the ground in all their daily prayers HAS GOT to seriously do some mental damage over time, no???
Good GRIEF! Logic good, Ignorance Bad, Insanity VERY bad.

Mmm time for more beer- LATER ALL!

Red Seven said...

(sigh) ... I've never had a fatwa. I feel like the ugly girl at the Prom now.

rui said...

how do i manage to get an interesting fatwa? i want it too!