Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 Weird Things about Me

Only 7 ?!?

Crap. Fiery over at Athiest Homeschooler tagged me AGAIN!!!

Where to start?

1. I own working replicas of original Star Trek phasers, communicators and tri-corders.

2. I only drink Diet Coke out of cans or bottles. I prefer regular Coke in an ice-filled soda glass.

3. I get absolutely enraged in traffic when other people do the same things that I occasionally do.

4. I tend to let unaddressed fears build up to almost insurmountable psychological obstacles, worry about them obsessively before finally dealing with them rationally and discovering that they weren't nearly as bad as I thought.

5. I may be a hypochondriac. I tend to self-diagnose based on Internet-related symptoms

6. For a smart guy, I can be really stupid sometimes.

7. I can obssess and worry about uselees stuff to the point of incapacitation, yet ignore and gloss over really important stuff to the point of reckless idiocy.

I'll tag

Eolaí

Erin

Nightmare

KCsponge

Heather

2 comments:

Eolaí gan Fhéile said...

Dang.

If you keep giving me homework, I'll never get this widget done.

will see what I can do - but how does one know if what one does is weird anyway?

Anonymous said...

why don't you just let everyone know what you dream about in your dreams?

Then we can take a guess at interpreting your dream.