Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Going Commando


On December 22, 2001, Richard Reid, the "Shoe Bomber", attempted to bring down American Airlines Flight 63 by igniting some Pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN) smuggled aboard in the heel of his shoe.


Since this incident, every airline passenger boarding a flight in the U.S. has been required to take off their shoes and have them screened.

On Christmas Day, 2009, Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, the "Crotch Bomber", attempted to bring down Northwest flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit by igniting some Pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN) smuggled aboard in his nasty ass underwear.





I'm never flying again.

I don't need a TSA puke trying to divine some meaning from the pattern of the skid marks in my silk boxers!

If I'm forced fly, I'm going commando!

5 comments:

Al said...

lol!!!

kcmeesha said...

yesterday I proposed to make your airport cavity search count as a government-paid colonoscopy. this should create huge savings for everyone and slow down climate change.

I Travel for JOOLS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Travel for JOOLS said...

I hope he burned his package into something unrecognizable.

Don Jaun's W-reckless Daughter said...

Ok it is easy to see what morons look like most of the time, but going the next step is freaky. "Gee, I think I will blow up something..."