Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm so sentimental and sappy

I was flipping around on the cable and just happened to catch the last 15 minutes of Erin Brockovich.

My god! The hooties were great, but the dialogue was even better!

*

Ed Masry (soon-to-be employer): What makes you think you can just walk in there and take whatever you want?

Erin Brockovich: They're called boobs, Ed.

*

Ed Masry: In a law firm you may want to re-think your wardrobe a little.

Erin Brockovich: Well as long as I have one ass instead of two I'll wear what I like if that's all right with you. You might want to re-think those ties.

*

George (her soon-to-be-lover): How many numbers you got?

Erin Brockovich: Oh, I got numbers comin' outta my ears. For instance: ten.

George: Ten?

Erin Brockovich: Yeah. That's how many months old my baby girl is.

George: You got a little girl?

Erin Brockovich: Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married - and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.

*

Erin Brockovich: Ya know why everyone thinks that all lawyers are back stabbing, blood sucking scum bags? cause they are! and I can not believe you expect me to go out, leave my kids with strangers and get people to trust you with THEIR lives while all the while your screwing me! You know, Ed, it's not about the number! It's about the way my work is valued in this firm...

[She looks at the two million dollar bonus check]

Ed Masry: Like I was saying, I thought that the number you proposed was inappropriate, so I increased it.

[Turns to walk away and turns around to her]

Ed Masry: Do they teach beauty queens to apologize? Because you suck at it!

[Long pause, as Erin looks at the check]

Erin Brockovich: Uh, Ed... Uh... thank you...

I was bawling like a baby.

Why this wasn't on the Hallmark Channel is beyond me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If a person is creating foolish websites like this, and then asking for people’s comments, also, wants to know why he is an idiot (see above title) and tell him why? drrrrrrrr, your literally making a fool out of yourself, plus your not making any sense from your website.

Look Xavier, get a life, do something interesting or create an exciting website which will benefit you and the ones who will read your website. Hence, this website of yours is crap and has lots of bullshit is comments from you and others, which has no meaning to it.

I have got few people to read your website and they couldn't get anything out of it too. The feedback that I got from them was "extremely awful website and has no sense", which I am sorry to say IT’S TRUE……from what I could understand, your a person with no life and that’s really sad. Even by looking at your picture on your website corner you look appalling. Honestly, sort yourself out MATE......COME TO REALITY.