Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Post For 2007

I don't have anything profound to say to close out the year.

I am continually flattered, humbled, befuddled and honored that anyone bothers to spend any of their time reading anything that I have to say.

It is all still a mystery to me.

I am grateful to everyone who inadvertantly boosts my self esteem with a click of their mouse and a minute of their time.

I am profoundly thankful for the new friends I have made this year.

I have found that people who are witty, intelligent, insightful and entertaining on-line are equally so in person.

Much thanks to Michelle and the late, great Greg Beck for calling the first blogger meet-up back in April of 2007.

Many kudos to Spyder for keeping the momentum going.

Spyder, you have turned a random event into an ever expanding community and a handfull of online strangers into a growing network of friends.

I know I'm not alone when I say "Thank You".

I wish you all a wonderful new year.

Peace and prosperity to all.

7 comments:

Spyder said...

C'est rien! Avec plaisir!

Mark Smith said...

What she said, unless it was something flirty. There are about 5 blogs that I read every day, Yours is one of them. Thanks for the laughs and the insightfull stuff as well. Happy New year.

Nightmare said...

Same to you X!

Xavier Onassis said...

In the "you get what you pay for" category, freetranslation.com translates Spyder's comment as "This is nothing! With pleasure!" LOL! That should probably be the name of this blog!

Poodles said...

Happy New Year to you. Hope you are enjoying then new facial look! You should post a picture of it...

Faith said...

Actually, it should translate to "It was nothing." But since that's pretty much exactly the same, then you're good to go. :)

You're the best, XO. Seriously...I'm so glad you've surfaced and become a part of the local 'sphere. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, man!

Xavier Onassis said...

faith - You are WAY too generous, but thank you! Looking forward to seeing you and Leo too!