Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saying Goodbye To Friends

September Blogger/Tweeter Gathering

Going away party for

@Bea
&
@Logtar

That's right ! They are moving to Chicago & leaving us! I'm not happy but a great job for Logtar is calling. And of course where he goes Bea will follow. So please join us wishing them the best.


Brooksider Sports Bar and Grill
6330 Brookside Plaza

Kansas City, Missouri 64113

816.363.4070

September 24th, 2009

5pm-?


The most rewarding thing for me about having a blog isn't the hits or the comments. It's not about statistics, it's about people.

Two of the most incredible people I've met through this blog are Logtar and Betizuka.

I'm mostly a self-centered, anti-social, asshole.

Logtar and Bea are the exact opposite of me. They are two of the most inclusive, open, friendly and loving people I've ever met. Combine that with incredible intellect and compassion and you have an amazing couple. Oh yeah, there's also the love. The love these two have for each other is something most people can only aspire to.

Someday, I hope I have a wife like Logtar.

I keed, I keed!

The sad part is, Logtar and Bea are leaving us and moving back to Chicago. Thankfully, we are all digitally inseperable so the sense of loss is somewhat mitigated.

But we will still be saying a formal goodbye to Logtar and Bea at the September Blogger Meet this Thursday.

Bloggers, blog readers, blog commentors, blog lurkers, tweeters, or curious bystanders are all welcome.

No comments: