Let me be crystal fucking clear about this.
There is no such thing as "random violence".
Nobody pulls a gun and shoots somebody for no reason.
There is always a reason and the victim always knows who shot them and why.
Maybe they pissed somebody off.
Maybe they ripped somebody off.
Maybe they fucked some body's wife or girlfriend.
Maybe they were involved in some criminal activity.
Maybe they were being stupid.
Maybe they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
But there is ALWAYS a fucking reason and it is NEVER random!
Here are XO's Common Sense Rules to NOT getting a "random" cap popped in yo ass.
1. Don't be parked in a car east of Troost "minding your own business" in the middle of the fucking night.
2. Don't go to a club at 39th and Jackson.
3. Don't be drunk, belligerent and eating burritos from a taco truck at 27th & Southwest Boulevard at 3:30 in the fucking morning.
4. Don't make a drug deal where you take $500 and give the buyer rock salt.
5. Don't associate with people who are actively involved in criminal activities.
6. Don't cop an attitude with someone with a string of teardrop tattoos that start at the eye and disappear beneath the wife-beater shirt.
7. If you are a white, 17 year old suburban kid, don't think that wearing hip-hop clothes and playing loud rap music from your mom's BMW gives you a free pass to drive through the ghetto acting all cool. You WILL get killed. Deservedly so. Good riddance.
8. Don't be a roving band of white libertarian activists looking to stir up some shit.
9. Resist the tempting allure of those sultry, seductive, toothless, Independence Avenue crack whores.
10. Don't be a dick.
Don't be a reckless fucking idiot doing things you shouldn't do, being places you shouldn't be and hanging out with dangerously stupid people and you might avoid being a victim of "random violence".
If everyone would follow these simple rules, self-serving, self-promoting, useless fucktards like Alonzo Washington would have nothing to talk about.
1 minute ago