Saturday, June 21, 2008

CONSPIRACY!!!


So I met up with average_jane this morning to buy her old Motorola C650 to replace my daughter's busted Motorola RAZR.

We met in the parking lot of the Panera's at 291 and 40 Hwy.

The RAZR that we were replacing was purchased from a Craig's List seller in the parking lot of the QT at 40 Hwy and 291.

Somewhere in between, we bought an knockoff iPOD MP3 player she found on Craigs List from a seller who agreed to meet us in the parking lot of a QT in Merriam.

I can't remember the last time we made an electronic purchase for my daughter in an actual retail outlet.

They have all been in retail parking lots.

This was my first, up close look at a T-Mobile SIM card.



I thought the layout of the circuitry on the back of the card looked a bit familiar.



And indeed it is. It is virtually identical to "Fat Man", the first atomic bomb.



WTF?

This just has to mean something sinister.

1 comment:

Poodles said...

Tmobile will destroy the world...eventually...when you aren't looking.