Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My GTO Revealed



No, not that GTO! Although that would be really fucking sweet!

Long time readers of this blog know that I am the proud papa of a hella smart and witty 16 year old daughter who is the center of my universe.

I refer to her as young Galadriel Tanqueray Onassis, or, GTO. Obviously that is no more her real name than Xavier Onassis is mine.

Even so, I have been hesitant to post any pictures of her out of respect for her privacy. The Flying Spaghetti Monster knows she wouldn't want to be associated with my "nerdy blog".

But she recently had a photo shoot with photographer Hans Pinkas. And yes, I checked this guy out three ways to Sunday before agreeing to this!

The kid has a good eye and better lighting control and exposure technique than I can ever hope to have. He does good work and I like the results.

So, with her permission, I present my daughter, young Galadriel Tanqueray Onassis as photographed by Hans Pinkas.










She's my only child.

Know why?

Because when you bowl a perfect 300 game on your first try, you can only go downhill from there.

Best retire your balls and shoes and quit while you are ahead.

5 comments:

Spyder said...

Such a pretty girl! You sure she's yours? Never mind, I remember meeting her. She rolls like you! LOL!

Tim (Drunk-Monkey) Marks said...

Sir,

I feel your pain. I too have daughters. Luckily I won't be in your particular predicament for another 8-10 years (I'm actually hoping more like 15-20). That said, I am already preparing for the day when my little girls may start attracting suitors. My gun collection is growing, I have one where before I had none. It's a staple gun. My knife collection was already well established, after many years of playing D&D. Most importantly I have many discreet locations where disrespectful young men may be disposed of.

If you are ever in need of my services, I am at your disposal.

kcmeesha said...

I had a joke about retiring your balls but your kid may come back here and read comments. Very pretty-cool photos.

I Travel for JOOLS said...

She's really pretty, XO.

Poodles said...

She's beautiful!