Due to my current gimpy fuckedupedness, I'm not above paying someone for some basic services.
It's not that I "can't" do any of this stuff, it's that I'm supposed to be staying off of my right knee to give it a chance to heal.
So here is a list of shit that I am totally able to do for myself but would consider paying someone to do for me. I'd prefer to have them done this weekend. You can submit a bid on any combination of the listed tasks.
1. Rounding up dirty dishes and loading the dishwasher.
This is mostly taking all of my half-filled coffee cups cluttering my bathroom counter upstairs down to the dishwasher in the kitchen. There may be a few other stray dishes, but not many.
2, Doing 1, maybe 2 loads of laundry. I'll do the folding and ironing. I don't trust anyone to do that right at any price.
3. Make a grocery store run. I'll make a list and give you the cash.
4. Dusting and vacuuming. Some people actually enjoy this, I hear.
5. Rounding up and bagging up the trash. I will be the Final Abiter of what is and is not trash.
6. Cleaning 3 bathrooms, only 1 of which sees regular use.
I think that's pretty much it. As I said, I can do all of that stuff myself. I'm not an invalid. But my doctor wants me to stay off my feet and shit still needs to get done.
So, submit your bids if you're intersested in earning a few bucks.
DISCLAIMER: The lowest bidder with the biggest tits who promises a "happy finish" will be given first priority in the formal review process.
Wyd After Smoking This?
1 hour ago