Friday, January 02, 2009

"We do these things not because they're hard, but because they are EASY!"



Bea did it.

Jane did it.

So what the hell. I'll do it too.

I give you the year in review by listing the first sentence from the first post each month from 2008.

January - "I know you are all just DYING to see the newly trimmed look."

February - "This is local blogger Faith from Frighteningly Uncommon Sense and her dad on her wedding day."

March - "She's making her mind up about all things Kansas City pretty quickly!"

April - "The highlight of last weekend was the serendipitous discovery that the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile was in town."

May - "I love the way that the television networks are advertising the fact that they are now broadcasting (a rather antiquated term) in High Definition."

June - "I don't fish all that much."

July - "Lewis Black - The Devil's Handiwork"

Gonna have to re-post that one!



August - "This is awesome!"

September - ""I think, if anything, it shows the Republican Party is a real American party," said Rex Teter, another Texas delegate."

October - "Although she no longer attends school there, my daughter, young Galadriel Tanqueray Onassis, returned to Richmond yesterday for Homecoming festivities with her old friends."

November - "We are the wealthiest and most scientifically advanced nation on the planet."

NOTE: This doesn't have anything at all to do with this meme, but I'm reposting it from the November collection because, as Iwanski said in the comments, "I kept waiting for this to get boring, and it did not." Hell, even Cara admitted "it's...hypnotic."



December - "Because holding a CD cover or your iPod in front of your face doesn't yield good pictures for your blog."

Wow. What a lame ass, sorry excuse for blogging. Only 9 posts in December.

I suck ass.

No comments: